This workshop was designed to assist new staff and those less experienced to develop skills and knowledge of how to work effectively with interpreters. It also provides staff with an opportunity for knowledge sharing and act as a refresher course to experienced workers’ understanding whilst encouraging reflective practice. And to recognise the importance of providing support and supervision for interpreters when working with survivors of traumatic experiences.
- How to promote good practice when working with interpreters;
- The importance of using interpreters;
- Skills and strategies for working with interpreters, both on-site and on the telephone;
- An interpreter’s perspective; and
- Policies governing the use of professional interpreters.
When: 21 May 2021, 9.30am to 1:00pm
Where: ASeTTS Perth, 286 Beaufort Street, Perth, Western Australia
Presenters to be confirmed
$110 including GST per participant
- Registrations will close at 9.25am.
- Late registrations will not be accepted.
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 14 working days prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds
To register your interest please email us here