- Refugee-like background – person who left their country of origin due to fear or actual persecution on the basis of race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, political or other affiliations;
- Torture and trauma experiences – person has been affected by trauma, including violent conflict, imprisonment, torture, multiple losses, forces migration and family separation.
- Trauma-related psychosocial symptoms – including intrusive memories, difficulties sleeping or concentrating, negative moods or emotions, relationship difficulties and hyper-vigilance.
How do I refer myself or someone else to ASeTTS?
Anyone can make a referral to ASeTTS, including service providers, medical professionals, a family member or friend of the person or the person themselves.
To refer a client to ASeTTS, you can:
- Complete the ASeTTS referral form below, and press submit;
- Or, download the referral form here and email to ASeTTS referral;
- Or, call (08) 9227 2700 and ask for the Intake Officer.
Want to learn more about what we can help with? Read more about ASeTTS Services