The Safety and Family Education (SAFE) Project helps to support families affected by domestic violence who come from a refugee-like background.
The SAFE Team at ASeTTS can support you and your family with:
- interpreting services,
- safety planning,
- family violence restraining order applications and court support,
- peer support: connecting you with ASeTTS volunteers,
- connecting you to resources and family domestic violence services.
If you or someone you know is experiencing:
- physical and/or emotional abuse,
- financial control,
- sexual abuse,
- social abuse or any other abusive behaviours intended to coerce, control or create fear and,
- unable to access family and domestic violence services?
Get in touch with us on:
Phone: 9227 2700
If you are in immediate danger call: Police 000
Translated Information is available to download in the following languages: Arabic, Dari, Persian and Karen.