Training will support participants to recognise, understand and prevent compassion fatigue, in their own practice or in professional/workplace settings.
Participants will explore the concept of ‘compassion fatigue’, including:
- factors that contribute to compassion fatigue and who is at risk of experiencing compassion fatigue
- the cognitive, physical and behavioural symptoms of compassion fatigue
- the implications of experiencing compassion fatigue
- the difference between compassion fatigue, vicarious trauma and burnout
- strategies to prevent and manage compassion fatigue.
When: Thursday, 26 May 2022
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Where: ASeTTS Community Centre, 286 Beaufort Street, Perth
To be confirmed
All participants = $220 (including GST)
Student = $165 (including GST)
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 14 working days prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds.