About the workshop
Key focus areas:
- Introduce the co-design process used by ASeTTS when designing an delivering community development projects with refugee communities.
- Introduce some participatory tools ASeTTS uses when engaging with refugee communities through the co-design process.
- Share the benefits of the process and some challenges ASeTTS team came across when using the co-design process.
Target group: Community development workers, social workers, CD staff of City councils, group facilitators etc, anyone who is interested in running programs for refugee communities.
Delivery method: The workshop will include presentations, group work and discussions.
Date and time
Date: 28 September 2023
Time: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Total hours: 4 hours (Including 15 minutes tea break and 30 minutes lunch break in the end)
ASeTTS Community Centre
286 Beaufort Street
Perth WA 6000
Tharanga De Silva, Senior Community Development Coordinator and Shirin Dabous, Community Development Officer
All participants = $165
Students = $110
(prices include GST)
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 1 week prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds.