The ASeTTS Annual General Meeting 2019, took place on Wednesday 18 December, with 27 voting members in attendance.
The AGM opened with a Welcome to Country ceremony performed by Mr Vaughn McGuire. Born in Balladong Country, Vaughn is a Whadjuk man. Vaughn delivered a passionate Welcome to Country, including the ‘Spider’ song.
During the AGM the members voted on the 2020 Board, with the following nominations endorsed / members re-elected:
- Board Chair – Mr. Peter Walton;
- Deputy Chair – Mr. Tony McRae;
- Secretary – Ms. Pratthana Hunt;
- Treasurer – Mr. Vince Ianni;
- United Voices Delegate – Mr. Hossein Nezhad Amrei;
- Board Member – Mr. Tim Blackburn;
- Board Member – Ms. Raissa Kundwa;
- Board Member – Ms. Gail Green; and
- Board Member – Ms. Louise Ford.