- Practice models of approaching and working with young people
- Gain an understanding of the practice models
- Explore strategies for working with youth in a trauma informed way
- Explore the use of crisis as a connecting point with troubled youth
- Understand the refugee experience and its effects on growth and healing
When: 23 July 2020, 9.30am to 3.00pm
Where: ASeTTS Perth, 286 Beaufort Street, Perth, Western Australia
Facilitators: Julien Cornu and Nicole Kaludjer
Cost: Please contact us for fees
- Registrations will close at 9.25am.
- Late registrations will not be accepted.
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 14 working days prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds
To register your interest email us here