This interactive training program assists participants to explore the concepts of ‘culture’, ‘cultural awareness’ and ‘cultural diversity’, and develop understanding of the importance of cross-cultural communication skills.
- Be provided insights into the experiences of people from refugee -like backgrounds
- Consider how they currently engage culturally diverse people
This training will support participants to create culturally competent workplaces, and develop and deliver culturally sensitive services.
When: Thursday, 28 April 2022
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Where: ASeTTS Community Centre, 286 Beaufort Street, Perth
To be confirmed
All participants = $165 (including GST)
Student = $110 (including GST)
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 14 working days prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds.