- Insights into the reactions and responses of individuals that have experienced trauma
- Basic tips and strategies to manage and respond to:
- Disclosures of torture and trauma
- Difficult behaviours
ASeTTS Community Centre
286 Beaufort Street
Perth WA 6000
Thursday 1st December 2022
9:30am-4:00pm (Full Day)
All participants = $220 (including GST)
Student = $165 (including GST)
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 1 week prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds.