This workshop will explore:
- What is Compassion Fatigue and what are the causes?
- How to identify warning signs and symptoms in self & others
- The impact on workers and organisations
- The solution — Prevention and resilience
- Developing self-awareness, lifestyle balance and support networks
- Self care — Design your personal resiliency plan
When: 29 October 2020, 9.30am to 4.00pm
Where: ASeTTS Perth, 286 Beaufort Street, Perth, Western Australia
Private – $389.00
Government – $299.00
NGO – $240.00
Students – $180.00
Unwaged – $180.00
Carolyn Midwood: MACouns, MACA, ACACOS
Lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea will be supplied at the event. If you have any dietary requirements please email email@example.com
- Registrations will close at 9.25am.
- Late registrations will not be accepted.
- ASeTTS reserves the right to cancel events which do not achieve minimum participation, in which case all fees will be refunded.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 14 working days prior to the day of the event with a full refund.
- Cancellations giving less than 10 working days notice will incur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- Fees will not be refunded for cancellations the day before or on the day of the event or for non-attendance.
- Organisations may send alternative candidates to attend the event if the original candidate is not available.
- By returning this form to register for ASeTTS Training you are consenting to the terms and conditions of payment and refunds
To register your interest email us here